Saturday, August 25, 2012

3 years

3 years ago...

This week has been a wonderful one! On Wednesday, Bryan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! These 3 years have been the best in my life thus far, and they will only get better. I am so blessed to have a man as amazing as Bryan in my life.

I started class on our 3 year anniversary. [fun right?] But, I came home to flowers, and a note on Bryan's iPad and some of our favorite water [smart water]. He is the sweetest. I love him so much.

It says: Let's share water, not wine. I love you. 
We celebrated our anniversary by eating at our favorite sushi restaurant, Peter's Thai and Sushi.



So, back to the school part, I have two semesters keeping me from graduation. I can't believe how fast time has gone.

Also, we move in to our home in 2 DAYS!!!!!! Here is the last picture I will post of the outside.


Hope everyone is doing well!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com