Thursday, August 2, 2012

Roscoe David Sommers (and house progress)

I am going to start with the small news, then move on to the big news!

Here is a photo of our home's progress last week. They just have to put the stone and cedar shake on the outside and then the outside portion of the house is done!!



Now, on to the best news!! My sister had her baby on Monday!!!! I am an aunt on my side of the family now!!! His name is Roscoe David Sommers, but he goes by Rocky, gingersnap, and perfect angel baby (not really the last one but he is a perfect angel baby). He was born at 12:15 pm on Monday July 30th. He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz, and was 19 inches long.  He came by C-section because he was breach.  He is adorable!!!





I LOVE ROCKY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com