Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weddings make me happy!

Yesterday marks 3.5 years of marriage to my sweet sweet husband, and what better way to celebrate than going to a friends wedding?

My beautiful friend, Jenny and her awesome husband Brett, got married yesterday in the Nashville Temple and Bryan and I were invited to the sealing, and it was BEAUTIFUL! It made Bryan and I think back to when that was us getting sealed. What a beautiful knowledge it is to know that we are each other's forever! I definitely teared up a bit!

Here is a picture of my beautiful friend and her husband coming out of the Temple!


Then we went to their reception, and had a wonderful time!!


Can't believe it's been 3 and a half years. I love you Bryan!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com