Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Switzerland so far!!

We have been in Switzerland since Friday of last week! And it has been an absolute blast! We have been staying in Zürich, but have travelled to Bern, Luzern, Schaffhausen (all in Switzerland) and Stuttgart, which is in Germany!

We went to church in Zürich where Bryan served! It was his last area in his mission and the members there still remembered him, (after 7 years!) and they had wonderful things to say about him on his mission! It was so cool! Bryan also got up and bore his testimony in German because it was fast and testimony meeting! It was really special!


This is the first time I am posting through my app on my phone, so I don't know how this will work with all my pictures! We will see! So if it looks awful and unorganized, I will fix it when I get home!


At the airport waiting to leave Nashville!

Bryan in front of the church building in Zurich!


Bry and I in Zurich


Zurich!


Bry and I in Luzern, Switzerland


I think this is in Luzern


Bry and I at the Rheinfalls in Schaffhausen, Switzerland


Bryan at the bottom of the Rheinfalls


Just a cool car at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com