Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter

Hey y'all!

It's been two weeks since I last blogged, normally it is longer between blogs, but I am really trying!!

This week has been great! I had Easter Break, so I didn't have class on Thursday or Friday! So, I was able to relax! Bryan and I went to the Predators Hockey game on Thursday night, and we lost terribly, but we still had a great time!!

I have been trying to be more adventurous in the kitchen and I made this last night (not my picture):
Quinoa Black Bean Burrito Bowls!!
Recipe found here!! 

It was delicious!! And pretty easy to make! So, if you think it sounds yummy, try it out!

I graduate in 35 days!! Holy cow! Time seriously flies. I can't believe it. 

Also, Happy Easter!! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for all of us. As I sit here and listen to Mormon Tabernacle sing "Come Thou Fount", I can't help but to feel the spirit and Christ's love for me. Also, I am grateful for General Conference that is happening next weekend. I really love the spiritual centering it gives our family and the Spirit it brings into our home!!

Hope all is well with my readers!!
Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com