Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beach post...that's really late.

So, I never really said much about our beach trip, other than it was lovely. And it was! We went from May 15th-22nd.

But, Bryan and I drove down to Gulf Shores, AL from good ole Nolensville, TN! It's about a 7.5 hour drive! We stayed in this awesome Condo on the beach that my dad's work partner owns, so we got an amazing deal on it!! We only had to pay the cleaning fee, which was like $130!

We stayed at the beach for a week and just relaxed and had so much fun!! Bryan and I under our umbrella we brought!


Bryan and I taking a pic by the pool:


My awful sunburn that I got (only on the back of my arm) haha:


Bryan and I attempting to take a family picture:


Bryan took this cool panorama of me:


Bryan being silly:


We went to this awesome restaurant where they throw rolls at you from across the room. The cups they give you are HUGE, and here is an example:


Anyways, we had a lot of fun, and it was a great week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com