Saturday, October 5, 2013

Baby Girl!! And other updates!

Well, I guess it has been a little bit since I wrote on my blog. We found out we are having a girl! We could not be more excited! Here she is in all of her ultrasound glory:



I think we have a name chosen, but until we are 100% positive, I will keep it off the internet world. But seriously, we can't wait to meet her. I mean, she needs to stay in my belly longer, but we are so excited!!

Here I am at 22 weeks! (This was taken on Monday (Sept 30th):


Other updates, for a few months, Bryan was working as a Stand-In for the ABC show Nashville. So basically, he stands in for the main actor while they fix the lighting and camera stuff. He originally was only doing it 2 or 3 times a week, but then they fired all the other stand-ins, except him, and 3 other people. So then it became his full time job. He really enjoyed it because he was part of the crew, got to meet/work with the actors in the show, and got to eat gourmet meals every day! But, the hours became way to much. He was working 70-75 hours a week, and was not getting paid enough for it. So he quit and his last day was 2 weeks ago. It was a hard decision because he really enjoyed what he did, but the cons definitely outweighed the pros. Here is his cool crew card:

And here he is sitting on the set of the private jet they use on the show:

Anyways, time has been moving crazy fast! But I thought I would do a little blog update!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com