Monday, December 9, 2013

Third trimester

Well, it has been a while, once again. Haha. Classic Becca.

I am 32 weeks pregnant now! 8 weeks and counting until we meet Harper!!!!

I am kind of freaking out. Bryan is so excited, he can't stand it.

Well, when my third trimester started, I figured I would get tired again, but man, not THIS tired. It hit me like a brick wall! Back pain started not too long after. But luckily, it is only on one side and it is easily bearable.

We finally got our crib up! I will take a picture once we get the crib mattress in. (it will be delivered to our house on Wednesday!)

Harper, we can't wait to meet you. You are so loved already.

Ps. Here is a 32 week pic:

1 comments:

Alex and Becca said...

You got this girl! 8 weeks is nothing!! (easy to say now after the fact haha!) All the back pain, and exhaustion is worth it when you meet her!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com