Thursday, May 21, 2015

Reboot!!

Hey y'all. 

Becca here, and it's been a long, long, long time. I really want to get back into blogging. So, here is my attempt. My problem is that as soon as I sit down and want to type something up, I can't figure out what to write about. Now that I have Harper, maybe it won't be as hard to find thing to blog about! She definitely keeps us on our toes!

Harper is 15 months now, which is crazy! She is into everything. Her favorite things right now would be playing outside, carrying her shoes around the house, reading books, and climbing on the couch. I love her so much!

So, here is to rebooting this blog. Hopefully soon I can redesign it, because let's face it, it looks bad! Ha!

Thanks for reading, and if you have anything specific you want a post about, let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com